June 21, 2010

FYI: Sentiment Stamps and Collage Cards

FYI on my last post:   Many of you have commented on how you liked the edging on the cards I showed in the previous post.  I must confess I did not punch the paper myself.  I bought it pre-punched in a pack from K& Co.  The pad measures 5 x 7 and is supposed to be for matting photos.
There were also a lot of you that expressed interest in the stamps I used.  I know that Michael's is currently selling these in their clear stamp section if that helps anyone:)

4 comments:

Celeste said...

I'm trying to source these stamps already! Love the background card and appreciate you explaining you didn't use a punch to obtain that lovely corner, so I can stop searching for that one now!

BelleSouth said...

Hey,

I'm a little curious as to why my tag didn't make it into the Tuesday Tag Sampler for the Men?

BelleSouth said...

Since I am fairly new here, do not all the tags make into the sampler? I noticed there are only about half the submitters. Not upset, just trying to grasp the way things are done!

QueenBe said...

I love the cards you used, too. I will have to take a look for them at my Michaels. Good to see your blog again, it's been a long time since I've blog hopped!