May 4, 2012

On The Road Again -- Red Rubber Designs


I had a little trouble giving this post a title since I am using this same "bicycle lady" again from Red Rubber Designs and I can't give her official name until the blog hop fun is over.  But she's from the Hey Life set that was just released this week.
I thought it would be fun to add her to the Ancient Map Background Stamp along with the sentiment from the Fly Fairy set.
I added the postcard stamp to the top from the Fanciful Vintage set.
As for that little black road -- well, I created that all by myself:):0
Patterned paper is from the Rustic Chic and Uptown Girl pads. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A lot of cool new stamps were released at Red Rubber Designs.  Some of my favorites are:











5 comments:

Andi (RrlScrapGal) said...

Oh my gosh.. I am loving those stamps! Beautiful designs!

Great card Louise!!!!

Barbara P said...

I like! She reminds me of Mary Poppins.

Pam said...

Louise, this is so pretty! I love your project!

Sarah said...

Don't you just love that bg stamp with "what's her name"?

Rika said...

fab card Louise,
those stamps are beautiful!