June 23, 2007

Take Ten







I finally got my copy of Take Ten, Summer. I knew I had a couple cards in there, so was glad to receive my copy.

Below are the cards that were included in this issue.








The image on this stamp from Queens Dresser Drawers just grabbed me the first time I saw it. Partly because when my mother was a young woman that was one of the first jobs she had in the city, working at U.S. Gypsum. I also like it because it's a masculine image, and those are not so easy to find. It has a lot of Basic Grey paper behind it.
This card used the same image from Queen's Dresser Drawers. The words are from Making Memories.






7 comments:

joanne wardle said...

I love Take ten and your works sits so well in there. these are fantastic, congratulations.

Vintage Papers said...

congrats to you!!!! beautiful work!

Galina Varese said...

Fab cards! congratulations on being published!

Gillian said...

CONGRATULATIONS on your recent publications, I hope there are many, many more for you Louise :O)

Stampindamour said...

Love your style!! I LOVE TAKE TEN!! Congrats!! :0)

-pamela

Anonymous said...

Louise, you are truly amazing and your work is absolutely beautiful. All are original works of art. I can't believe I have such a talented neighbor and I can envision you retiring in Kentucky, and starting your own card making or craft business.
Best wishes 4 ever! :)
Cheryl Peterson

Jo McQueen said...

Louise, I had your site saved in my "Favorites" but never really noticed that you had used a couple of "MY" stamps www.thequeensdresserdrawers.com. I am thrilled. I may have also missed those publications. Thanks oodles. Take a look at my site and my blog www.thequeensdresserdrawers.blogspot.com. I have a whole new line of stamps called "Inchies" which you might enjoy. I am going to post a link on my blog to your site and would love to also use the cards you made using my stamps on my gallery page on my website. My webperson and I are still working on it. I hope to hear from. Jo McQueen