August 24, 2007

Take Ten

I mentioned yesterday I was thrilled to see my work that had been published in the newest Fall Take Ten. I had 15 cards published in total. These three were some of my favorites. I found the vintage images in a very cool retro/vintage antique shop near my home. I just fell in love with all three of them. I didn't know what I would do with them at first, but when I did decide to make cards with them I was very pleased with the results. Marcia commented on some of my previous stamped cards that the little girls had such big bows on their heads, they must have had very strong necks. Here it is in real life, Marcia.

I just knew when I saw the picture of these three friends they were in Paris in the springtime.


This vintage bathing beauty makes me not so fearful of putting on my bathing suit.
I've got more to show tomorrow!



12 comments:

Jacqueline said...

These are SPECTACULAR!!!
I LOVE all three of them - they are the perfect vintage cards - just love the combo stamping/PP and all the rest - a huge CONGRATULATIONS to you and can't wait to see the others!! I can't say I will BOS these unfortunately but they are totally inspiring!!

Anonymous said...

Such lovely work! Thanks for sharing them!

Unknown said...

Oh gosh.....I can't tell you how excited I am for you that you're published (yet again)! {{{CONGRATS!}}}

Love the cards...you do such beautiful work!

Anonymous said...

They are wonderful. I am in love with the ladies in Paris. Reminds me of my dear MIL. She loved hats, and traveled with her girfriends a lot. Many adventures that keep us all happy remembering.

Corie said...

These are FANTASTIC!! Congrats on being published -- your certainly derserve it -- your creations are amazing.

joanne wardle said...

well done. I'm looking forward to the autumn, sorry fall, issue of take ten even more now.

Sarah said...

Your cards are wonderful and so worthy of publication. Congratulations!

Lisa Silver said...

Absolutely beautiful cards! I am in awe! I can't wait to see the rest of the projects!

Thanks for sharing!
Lisa

Sharon in NE said...

Those are so great! I would just love to know what was going through the swimming suit gal's mind at the time. She looks a little crabby. LOVE all of them.

Vintage Papers said...

oh such fantastic work! I love each piece you made. I will have to look for this issue...and CONGRATS to you! you deserve it!

Viola said...

Fabulous work!!!!

Anonymous said...

Superbe ,
bravo , j'adore
MD
http://mdetsescreations.over-blog.com