October 1, 2008

This & That Part 1


If you are wondering what I've been doing with all the Halloween Art I've created? Well, it's being used to decorate my craft space!

Got a free issue of Oct/Nov Stamper Sampler which had three of my Christmas cards in it.
Below are two of them.


I was really impressed with a couple things I found at Michael's recently. Namely, these wood mounted $1 stamps. Very classy I thought!


Also found these blank embossed note cards. They were in packs of eight for one dollar, with envelopes. They are sturdy cardstock too. Great for making sets of gift cards -- and you can't beat that price.

7 comments:

Sarah said...

That is a good way to display your designs so that you can enjoy them. Your studio area looks so neat and organized or are we not seeing the real work area!!!!! LOL

Jacqueline said...

What alot of lovely things to share! I relate to you about writing all the details of a card down if you want it published! That puts me off too! Nice find at Michael's for those dollars which would be worth even more against our Euro - it's not fair!! LOL. Congrats on being published - as you might have guessed I just love the first one in red - gorgeous!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on having your lovely cards published!

Robin said...

Love your Halloween art display! Congrats on your recent card publications!

Kris Dickinson said...

Wondeful Halloween display Louise and congrats on getting published again in Stamper's Sampler!

Chriss Rollins said...

congrats on being published and the embossed cards are brilliant too. a bargain.
chriss x

Dawn said...

Ohhhh, I love your display! I love the cards! Those embossed cards are very pretty!