August 23, 2007

Stampers Sampler





Got my complimentary issue of Stampers Sampler as I had a card published in the August issue. It's one I made for their Halloween challenge.


Musical girls are by Queens Dresser Drawers; pumpkin stamp by StampinUp.
Sentiments are rub-ons.


I also got my copy of the Fall Take Ten yesterday. Even though Kris, from the Inspiration Team at StampinD'Amour had given me the heads up, my jaw dropped when I saw the work of mine they had published -- oh, my goodness. I will be posting some of it later this week. They did a two-page feature on some inchies I made and the cards I made using them. What a pick-me-up that was!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

YIPPEE! Your stuff is great! You should have a whole magazine with just your art. Congratulations!!

Sharon (glitterangel) said...

Wow, well done, what a fantastic achievement, you must be so pleased with yourself, and rightly so, your work is fab!

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see it! Congrats on your publications!!

Dawn said...

congrats.. what a cool card.

Vintage Papers said...

oh wow is this ever cute! love your design and the images you used! precious card!

Anonymous said...

Congrats. A much deserved event. Can hardly wait to see what they chose.

Jacqueline said...

Can't wait to see your published work - please show us soon!

Viola said...

Congrats! Wonderful card!

Trish D said...

Hooray for you!!!!

K said...

congrats on being published! love your halloween art!

joanne wardle said...

I saw your card in stampers sampler, and was proudly showing my husband that I had a card from you, and that you were in my inchie swap.
I think he was impressed!!!