December 1, 2007






I've not even put away the Christmas stamps yet and now I've got Valentine's Day on the brain. Must be the new CardMaker Magazine that arrived in the mail yesterday showing one of the cards I submitted for Valentine's Day.



I stamped a flourish design on these "ghost" letters from Heidi Swapp with Black Staz-on. For the heart I stamped some text background from Hampton Arts onto cardstock and then cut out the design and placed it behind the "ghost" heart.
















4 comments:

Jacqueline said...

Congrats Louise and what a beautiful card!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Louise! I have some of those ghost letters and I just use them for templates (trace on patterned or plain paper and cut out). Probably your way makes the manufacturer happier...

Ila said...

Couldn't leave without saying how much I love this Valentine's Day card...Beautiful!!!

Dawn said...

This is just gorgeous. This is just magnificent. wow, it's wow. great card colors style everything it is perfect!!