April 15, 2007

Another Inchie Card



Truly, one of the things I missed most on vacation (next to my DH, of course) was my craft room. In fact, I did not even have access to a computer, so I was away from everything! So many sights to see in Washington, we couldn't even think of going to any stamping or craft stores either. I think the main purpose of a vacation is to make you appreciate home again. And I certainly do. I was so happy to just sit in my little craft space and create something once again.
This is another card I made from my Inches I showed below. I added scraps of black and white patterned paper to a cream panel and then stamped the Arch (Stampington) over that. I framed my Inchie on black cardstock and then added it to the center of the arch. I then distressed the edges with Antique Linen distress ink.

2 comments:

marciad said...

Awesome. Love the use of the inchie. Should use mine as they are just lying around. The arch brings to mind the National Cathedral in DC.

Kelly said...

wow! this is fantastic!