April 7, 2007

Thought I'd show you a card using some of the stuff I mentioned I bought this week. The vintage photo is from one of those Memories of a Lifetime books I bought at the book sale this week (see post below). Couldn't figure out the CD, but that's okay. I like just cutting the images out of the book and using them that way. I was very nervous about stamping the flourishes (Rhonna Farrer). I don't know why, but it seemed like something that could go wrong very easily. I used three different color inks and I do like the way it turned out. The sentiment is a sticker that came from the chipboard package (below) I bought at Joann's. I told you they had some good stuff in there.

1 comment:

Vicki G said...

This is Adorable!!! Love the little doodles in behind the main image!

Vicki