May 6, 2007

Born to Shop....


Yup, I love to. Especially if it's craft related. No doubt about it. Or rummaging around at garage sales or thrift stores. I'm not talking Saks or Nordstroms even.
I'm fortunate to have a very best friend who loves to shop, too. Someone who, although we may not buy that much will not stop until we have hit every single store and are drop dead tired. Thought of her when I made this card.
The stamp is from Me&My Big Ideas. (No Bellas for me yet, but I like this image). I colored her with watercolor pencils and Dove blender pen. The orange paper is from Pocketful of Posies. I then stamped the pink cardstock with white dotted circles by Hero Arts. There's that Martha Stewart punch again for the flowers. I really like that punch. The sentiment is from the Michael's clear $1 stamps.

No comments: