May 13, 2007

Thank You...


This thank-you is going out to someone I work with who blessed me the other day with a totally unexpected gift. Think Archiver's gift card. The G could also stand for "Generous".
The flowers are from Rhonna Farrer's clear stamps. I found these fantastic chipboard letters at Big Lots -- the whole alphabet, coaster size, for only $1. I already had the paper from Cloud 9 Design that matched the chipboard letters.
Further note on Big Lots: You have to be very careful when shopping there. I almost walked right past these chipboard letters as well as some K&Co 12x12 paper packs. You have to look, look again, and look one final time as they have stuff all over the place. I also had to chuckle when I saw these chipboard letters because, for the same price as these, they are selling a single square die cut no bigger than 2x2. I keep wanting to tell the manager those are going to be sitting there until the next century if he doesn't start selling them for a nickel each.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love this card! It is great! Such nice colors!
PSSSS. you've been tagged!!!