June 1, 2007

Birthday Wishes


Need to definitely build up my supply of birthday cards.
Here is one I can add -- made from Basic Grey papers. The stamp is from Rhonna Farrer. I really like the details in these flowers. I colored them in with glitter gel pens -- smudged the first one quite a bit, but ended up liking the way it looked. The dotted circles are from Hero Arts, and the sentiment is from Art Impressions.
Yesterday on Splitcoast Stampers they started a discussion about what made you start your blog. I realized the reason I started mine is because my husband and son were tired of me asking them, "Do you like this card?" I needed a new audience.
So you are it. Thanks for looking. If you visit here and haven't left a comment before, do so. I love to see who's visiting.

4 comments:

Maggie Ann said...

This is lovely! I like its message of motion and cheerfullness alot. And...thanks for the kind comment you left me..=)

Anonymous said...

I visit your blog often. The cards are always wonderfull. You are very talented.. Thanks for sharing your work with "us". dawn (3bmom@2pp's)

Ila said...

Gorgeous! I love the papers and the flowers...lol. I have the same paper and the same stamps on their way to me. I'm right with you on your reasons for starting a blog.

K said...

love it!