June 29, 2007

Wednesday Stamper




Hats was the theme this week over at Wednesday Stamper. My first thought was I only have one hat stamp that I know of. Oh, and a Halloween witch hat. But as I started looking through my stamps, I saw I actually had a lot of images of people with hats. So I ended up with quite a few choices. I picked this one because I never seem to use this stamp by Inkadinkado, I like it a lot, and she is wearing quite a lovely hat.

I stamped her with Brilliance Crimson Copper on tan paper. I stamped the flourishes from Making Memories with black and purple ink on the diamond patterned paper.

21 comments:

Silvia said...

Great work. Love the images you've used.

Ursula Shaw said...

Love your dancing lady!

Sanja said...

what a wonderful card!!!

sanny said...

Beautiful card!!!

stamp and scrape said...

The swirls and the curtain ?pompoms at the top are such lovely touches on this card.
Ros

Debbi B said...

A fabulous piece!

Dani D said...

great card, great hat

joanne wardle said...

that is a super hat! and a super card!

Hermine said...

Great stamp, great artwork.

gaby said...

Great card.
gaby

Nicole said...

Great Card, like it a lot ;-)

Jacqueline's Craft Nest said...

Ooh you have a banner !!
This card is gorgeous - love the richness of the colours AND that stamp!!

mum on the run said...

Beautiful work!

I'm totally stumped by this week's Hats challenge!!

saray said...

Beautiful, love it!

katrin said...

brilliant - an an verry amazing rubber stamp motif!!!

Nancy Maxwell James said...

beautiful images and card.
perfect for the challenge!

Cora said...

Beautiful image and color combo.

Gillian said...

such a lovely image to have used, colour combo just perfect :)

Rein said...

This is so beautiful, love the image!

Hazel said...

I love your choice of colours. Great card!

glitterangel said...

This is gorgeous, great stamp!