July 18, 2007

Krazy RAK's

What a great mail week I had. A few stamp purchases were delivered, but even more exciting were these wonderful RAK's I received from some fellow bloggers.

How excited was I to receive a package all the way from France? Very -- considering it has never happened before. But Jacqueline from Jacqueline's Craft Nest sent me the most beautiful card along with a devotional and a lovely stamp from Just Johanna. I don't own any of Just Johanna's stamps, so it should be fun to play with that. Thank you so much, Jacqueline, it was totally sweet of you.
Jacki over at The Card Castle also sent a RAK package this week which is totally amazing considering she is in the midst of a cross country move with her family. The lovely card -- purple, of course -- also came with a bag full of lovely Prima flowers, a clear clipboard, and some stamped images. I can tell from those she knows my style. Thanks, Jacki, I love all of it!

3 comments:

Sharon said...

What a lucky week you had! Anxious to see what you create with your new goodies.

Vintage Papers said...

your RAK's are awesome! can't wait to see the creations with them!

Jacki Marie said...

You are very welcome. I had it in my car since before we left MI. I meant to ask you if you had any alcohol inks because they work great on that clear clipboard. I'm glad you liked the stuff and the card.