August 31, 2007

I literally spent about an hour and a half yesterday working on a card for a challenge which I was going to post today. I was so frustrated with it -- I never got it to be exactly what I wanted. So that's in the trash and instead I'm going to show you the goodies I got in the mail today. Don't know about you, but I always like when bloggers show what comes in the mail or the great deals they got on stamping and craft stuff.


So here's what came in the mail today from the Boutique at StampinD'Amour. If you like vintage items, the Boutique has so many unique items. I am just in love with that chipboard purse from Maya Road. It has chipboard inserts to alter. Millions of ideas for that. I also had to have the vintage recipe tin. Like the cool stand on the top to put your recipes as you cook? Don't know how I'll alter that yet. The vintage stamp of the two clown children will work for either Halloween or birthdays I think. And I love the vintage paper and rub-ons from 7 Gypsies. Well, lots of stuff to create with, so I better get to work!
FYI: I ordered these on Tuesday and Wednesday and received them today!

2 comments:

Jacqueline said...

You certainly went to town - I just love that 7Gypsies paper - you are going to have a great time creating!

Unknown said...

Isn't it fun to get good stuff in the mail? I love it when that happens. And I can't wait to see what you creat with your new goodies!