September 5, 2007

All Things Green



This great GREEN blog candy is being offered up over at the message board of Stampin D'Amour through September 12th. Here is WHAT you need to do to ENTER:
1) Leave a comment at the Stampin' D'Amour Message Boards about HOW you found this BLOG. (That would be me!) It will take less than a minute to register & post. LOOK for the special thread for BLOG CANDY.
2) If you refer another "BLOGGER"-then YOU earn an extra entry! (be sure that YOUR BLOGGER Buddy mentions you in their posting!)
While you're over there, be sure check out the Stampin' D'Amour Gallery. A lot of fantastic projects have been going up this past month by our "Inspiration Group."


You'll see a few of mine over there, too. In fact, I've got some blog candy of my own that I'll be offering up the same day to one randomly drawn person who leaves a comment on something of mine over at my gallery. You've got two chances to win something!

No comments: