September 18, 2007

Birthday Bella

I made this present-toting Bella for my little sister's birthday this week -- before she said she wanted no presents. What to do? Marcia on the Gingerwood site suggested the inside read, "For the girl who has everything -- a box to put it in."
Kind of like that.




The paper from Basic Grey inspired the color combinationon on this card -- pink, brown, turquoise. I cut the clothes from some turquoise scraps I had. Felt like I was playing with cut-out dolls again. I used my Cutllebug to emboss the turquoise tag. The flowers are punched from a Martha Stewart punch.

*********If you want to check out the new stamps being shown at the Memory Trends trade show, check out Kim Ross' blog. WOW!! Lots of good stuff on the horizon! We're talking Basic Grey stamps, new stamps from Autumn Leaves, Technique Tuesday and more!

2 comments:

Ila said...

I love this Bella card!... Your colors and layout are Fabulous.
Your sister will love it. Great idea for the saying inside as well.

Anonymous said...

Darling card! With your good taste, you could send ME stamping presents for HER birthday. She wouldn't get a present she didn't want and I wouldn't be drooling all over the cool stuff you're tempting me with again!