September 29, 2007

Coffee Time

I love this clear stamp set from Crafty Secrets (Retro Coffee and Tea). Brings back a lot of memories of the percolators everyone had before Mr. Coffee came along. I automatically think of red, too, when I think of retro kitchens because when my mom married in the '50's that was the color she wanted in her kitchen. I still have the red canister set she had in that kitchen.
The coffee pot and sentiment are both from Crafty Secrets. I use an oval punch from Marvy, but then just used scalloped scissors to make the frame behind it. Ribbons are from Costco. I colored in the coffee pot with colored pencils.

2 comments:

Jacki Marie said...

how cute!

Anonymous said...

Although I am not grown up enough to drink coffe, I LOVE this card. My Mom is big into coffee and every year when I write her Christmas letter, I remind everyone to stop by because the coffee is always on - - in a percolator. Thanks for the nostalgia, Louise.