October 18, 2007

Challenges

Three different challenges the past couple weeks from Stampin D'Amour

I couldn't pass up this challenge for a card with a Can-Can dancer seeing as I had this great stamp from Inkadinkado (which I really don't have that many opportunities to use). To create the background for the stamp I swiped distress inks on cardstock. There's a couple of personal details on this card -- can you spot them? You'd probably have to click on the card.

Another challenge, this one calling for inchies again (that one was my idea!). I used these great inchie stamps from Queens Dresser Drawers for this one, stamping them on some bright background paper. The "remember" is part of a stamp from Rubber Stampede. The chipboard book label is from Heidi Swapp.

This last one is a "scary cat" challenge. I stamped my cat and moon on a background I created with alcohol inks. I then layered that on some background paper from Basic Grey (Mellow).

4 comments:

Jacqueline said...

Hi Louise! Hope all is o.k.
Particulary like the top one - that background is a gorgeous base for your image. The second one is very funky with those colours!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful cards - I love the different styles and techniques you've used:-) You must have had so much fun!

Viola said...

Great works again!! :-)

Caroline Moore said...

Love the cancan dancer - lovely distressing.