November 16, 2007

Christmas Card Challenge Day 1

Well, I didn't bring out my biggest stamps to begin my Christmas Card Challenge (which is to make at least one card using every single Christmas stamp I own as opposed to buying more).
The small angel squares are actually an inchie stamp from Queens Dresser Drawers. They have a line of stamps made specifically 1x1. So I stamped it four times and embossed it in black. The Noel stamp is from Art Impressions. The black flourishes are from Making Memories.

3 comments:

Dawn said...

This is lovely. I did not know they made stamps like that. very cool

Lyneen said...

Louise I love looking at all the cards on your blog... you are such an inspiration!!!

Jacqueline said...

Love that stamp for Christmas cards!
(Louise - you remember that paper-lace you sent me - I just discovered it was self-adhesive - AHHHH!!)