For my first one I stamped my angel stamp from Stampington on a piece of acetate in black Staz-On. When it was dry I then turned the acetate over and added a few drops of Adirondak Wild Plum alcohol ink to the wrong side of the acetate. I then placed another sheet of acetate on top of the ink and smooshed the two sheets together so the ink dispersed over my image. When dry I attached my acetate to my background paper and cardstock with some gold brads. I added a piece of self-adhesive paper lace on the bottom.
I didn't include a greeting as the stamp has greetings in different languages on all four sides.
It's a different color, I know, but I like it!