This Christmas Card-inal stamp is from Northwoods. It's one more stamp I had for a while and have not used and so am glad this challenge got me to dust the cobwebs off it.
I'll admit my coloring is less than inspired here (just watercolor pencils and Dove blender pen) but I made a ton of Christmas cards today and just did not take the time it required to color all my cardinals brilliantly.
For this one I placed it on some yummy Christmas paper by K&Co. and then added a vellum sentiment attached with vellum tape.
I cut the bottom edge of the paper with scalloped scissors and then added a few dots along the edge. Also added a small edge of paper lace.
I used my Prismacolors on this cardinal and, once, again, was only mildly pleased with the results of my coloring. However, I liked the rest of the card, so decided to overlook that aspect (besides I was on a mission today to really crank out some Christmas cards.)
I made a foldover tab on one end and highlighted it with a gold pen. I then stamped "be merry" from SU at the bottom.
Background paper is from Daisyd's. I love their Christmas papers!