December 20, 2007


I made this card using some new product I bought from the UK, a company called Crafty Individuals. I first heard of this company when Jacqueline was giving away some as blog candy. I told her if I didn't win it, I wanted to know where to get it. It looked absolutely fabulous. Now I can't pronounce this to be one of my great bargains as I had to order it internationally, but when I received my order I was absolutely thrilled and had no regrets.
On this card I've used their background paper (purple and white butterflies) and also one of their vintage images.
I also stamped the flowers (Studio G) on the purple cardstock with purple chalk ink. Then I just started layering my papers. I added three self-adhesive black brads at top and the friends acetate tag.



These are the booklets I ordered of background papers which match the lovely vintage images. The images are squares of 4.5 x 4.5. There are 90 images in the pad.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely card, Louise. Just wanted to wish you and yours a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. I'll be away from the computer til next year :) Yep, I'll be back to bug you then!

Jacqueline said...

I've been waiting for this!! Wow Louise you did them proud! The card is absolutely stunning - gorgeous and I'm so glad you are enjoying your 'English' products!! Looking forward to seeing more !!

Kris Dickinson said...

What a gorgeous card Louise!

Ila said...

This is absolutely Gorgeous!! I love everything about this...the spotlighting..background and the vintage image....just Fabulous!! Merry Christmas Louise!!!