January 25, 2008

Bellas

I came across some Bella images that Stacey had sent me a while back and decided to make a set of note cards for a friend as a birthday gift. There is nothing more satisfying than making cards for someone who just squeals with delight when they receive them.

In order to make them look like a set I incorporated similar details into each one -- aside from the Bella image. I included a tag on each one, I used sparkle gel pen to color each image (which is hard to see in the photo but looks really great), I used a punch on each card, and except for the fourth one I used DCWV's Pocketful of Posies paper. Now I just need to make a nice little holder for these and all I'm set!













4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cut it out! I was just sure I didn't need any Bellas, then the first one you post is a reading Bella. I'm not succumbing, I'm not. Have a great weekend, Louise!

Jacqueline said...

Doesn't it make a lovely change from the usual!! You will be making somebody happy!

Lyneen said...

I love the Bellas.... What a great gift set!

joanne wardle said...

they are lovely. I wish I could make someone squeal with delight with my cards,lol, that's a heck of a compliment!