Well, I had a challenge before me yesterday, but not like the kind I usually participate in on-line. A friend of mine asked me to make roughly 45 valentines for their single mom's ministry. I agreed and set out yesterday morning to design and create the cards only to realize I had practically none of my adhesive of choice left! I had ordered some on line a couple days ago, but it still had not arrived. This presented me with the situation of creating something with -- horror of horrors -- no patterned papers, no layers, just stamps on paper
I fiddled around with cardstock choices and finally decided ivory would be the best bet to stamp on. (The pink border here is only to let the card show up better when scanned). As I experimented with stamps I realized I had some self-adhesive paper from Autumn Leaves which I didn't care for that much and had not been using, but if I stamped this heart on it it would work rather well -- plus would require no adhesive!
I got all 45 cards made just as my friend arrived and -- wouldn't you know it -- the UPS man arrived with my package of adhesive!!!! This is the end result. Stamps I used were French script from Hero Arts; flourish from Rhonna Farrer; birds from Crafty Secrets; heart from Stampington.