January 19, 2008

Fantastic Mail Day!

Well, all I can say is I wish the mailman would bring one half of the goodies every day that he brought today. RAK's and MORE birthday wishes arrived! Nancy James from Vintage Papers sent me this lovely, lovely tag from her Pay it Forward challenge. I had admired these on her blog -- and, lo and behold, the one with the "L" shows up at my house. Thank you, Nancy, I just love it!
The tag above also came with the gorgeous bithday card from Nancy. Love that image!

This beautiful birthday card and ATC came from Jacqueline.


This little bit of goodies came from Lyneen. What a treat! Love her card and the way she made the candles with the flowers.

1 comment:

Lyneen said...

Thanks for posting your gift... I love sharing all the goodies I find... hope you enjoy them!!!