January 23, 2008

Queen of Hearts


When I bought this heart stamp by Inkadinkado on clearance at Joann's I had so many ideas for it. Yet somehow it never gets used. So I figured it was time to pull it out for Valentine's Day.

I started this card with some Crafty Individuals background paper. I also added a Crafty Individuals image.

I didn't like the way the card was going and thought something was missing. The minute I decided to cut it into an arch shape it took on new life. I'm now completely happy with it!

8 comments:

Jacqueline said...

What a superb card - the colours are brilliant and the layout - perfect!

Anonymous said...

Great card - love the colors, images, everything!

Anonymous said...

The arch is beautiful. Question: what size are the arches you use?

Tania said...

Good descision! It turned out beautiful!

Scripture by Design said...

Isn't it amazing how just changing one thing on a card can bring it to life! Well done :)

Rika said...

Fabulous card!

Anonymous said...

Absolutely gorgeous ... love how vibrant and bright it is.

Kris Dickinson said...

LOVE this Louise! I'll have to try a gothic arch card sometime.