February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day



If this looks slightly familiar, check a few posts back. I decided there's nothing that can't be altered -- including one of my own cards. Actually, DH had seen this card on my desk and commented, "Oh, that's very nice." So I made it into a bookmark for him for Valentine's Day (he's an avid reader), changing it a little so it wouldn't be too feminine. He was more than likely drawn to the colors. I've discovered whenever my son or husband comment on a card, it's always because they are drawn to its masculine colors. I've learned not to show them a pink card and ask them how they like it.

5 comments:

Rika said...

Fantastic bookmark, love the papers and colours.

Anonymous said...

Very nice! Funny about the men's reactions to color - but so true!

Sarah said...

This worked into a beautiful bookmark.

Lyneen said...

SO true on the colors and men comments... Great idea to alter for DH!

joanne wardle said...

what a lovely idea!

your inchies arrived today. thanks for taking part