March 1, 2008

Swap, Swap, Swap

I've been busy joining in on a number of swaps lately -- creating things in every size imaginable!

I made this ATC for a monthly swap Kris is hosting. I chose the theme of friends. Stamps are by Hero Arts, Art Impressions, and Studio G.



I made this little Easter inchie for Joanne's monthly inchie swap.


And, believe it or not, this Moo has a cow theme, but I had to stretch it to dairy products as all I had was the ice cream stamp from Studio G. Sandy from 2Peas is hosting this swap.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Louise, you have been busy! These are all so cute....and I'm lucky enough to be in one of these swaps!!

Lisa Renéa said...

I just want to say, your art is so lovely! I've truly enjoyed visiting your blog! Love your take on the Ice cream Moo's.