April 7, 2008

Award Time


I was awarded this last week by Pam from Scrappy Pam. I know Pam through 2 Peas, Stamping D'Amour and also her work at Cards for Heroes. I truly appreciate her acknowledging my blog and am sorry I am just getting to passing this on to five other bloggers today. But thanks, Pam, for this award. (If it was one of those things where I had to reveal random things about myself, I might never have gotten it posted. I am revealed out!)



There are 5 rules attached to this award:
1) You have to pick 5 blogs that you consider deserve this award for their creativity, design, interesting material, and also contributes to the blogging community, no matter what language.
2) Each award has to have the name of the author and also a link to his or her blog to be visited by everyone.
4) Award-winner and the one who has given the prize have to show the link of "Arte y Pico" blog (arteypico.blogspot.com), so everyone will know the origin of this award.
5) To show these rules.


Having done so, I want to acknowledge these five blogs which I enjoy and inspire me:






Take a minute to check out their blogs if you're not familiar with them -- true artists, every single one of them!

1 comment:

Linda said...

Oh my! I was just catching up on looking at all your wonderful creations when I came upon this entry. I'm truly honored.