June 10, 2008

Arty Girlz Challenge

"Faces" is the theme that was set this week at Arty Girlz challenge blog. I love the face from this newly acquired collage stamp from Inkadinkado. I cut her out and added her to a masterboard I had previously created (see below for more about that).
...and another sneak peek!
Yes, another card made from the masterboard I created for the big stamping weekend coming up at 2 Peas in a Bucket, June 14th-June 21st. You can see my challenge here. Please come over and check out all the different challenges (many including RAK prizes.) That always gets my attention! Right now there are over 30 challenges posted.
Click on the link on the side of my blog to check them out.

9 comments:

Jacqueline said...

I love your collages with stamping, this is so pretty!

Sandy said...

Wow this is wonderful.
Absolutely beautiful.

Sarah said...

I am still in awe of this gorgeous masterboard!

Crissi Harvey said...

Gorgeous card i love your masterboard background. im working on a masterboard at the moment but dont htink it will be any where as lovely as your.

Thanks for joining in with the Arty Girlz challenge.

crissi xx

Dreamer said...

Nice work - Lovely masterboard. I watch this challenge with intererst!!

tiggertastic said...

Fantastic work, well done

Sarah xx

tiggertastic said...

Fantastic work, well done

Sarah xx

Robin said...

I love this Louise! I always love your choice of stamps!!!!

Dawn said...

I am looking forward to trying this challange. I have loved the look, but never tried.. THank you!!