I hope I haven't posted these before -- but if I have I doubt anyone will remember, so it will be like the first time you've read them:)
1.. I don't sleep (well ,at least not that much and not that well). Check out the times on some of my posts -- a lot of them are at ridiculous times in the morning. Only good thing is I can get a head start on a lot of the challenges before I even go to work.
2. I have started wearing mascara again after about ten years of not doing so. Finally found that one I like!
3. I'll probably never wear shorts again. Capris are my friend.
4. I never understood what my mother meant about "her nerves" until recently. I now drive an hour each way to work and find I rarely turn on the radio. Just savor the peace and quiet.
5. Don't understand why I like canned carrots but not frozen. I like frozen corn but not canned. I like canned green beans, but not fresh or frozen. And I don't like peas of any kind except in soup!
6. I see everything my 21-year old son tells me as a recipe for danger/disaster/death. I drive him nuts with all the what-ifs. Of course, he knows this and totally uses it to drive me crazy. Now every story he relates is filled with the goriest fictional details of how he barely escaped with his limbs in tact, avoided imprisonment or some other thing that would have ruined our lives forever.
June 4, 2008
I have been tagged by Nancy James of Vintage Papers --one of my favorite mixed media artists!
Her blog is filled with the kind of art that I aspire to create.
Anyway, the tag came with the following rules:
1. Link back to the person that tagged you.
2. Post these rules on your blog.
3. Share six unimportant things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your entry.
Now, I in turn will tag six bloggers. I'm going to give a heads up to some of the great friends that I made at Stampin D'Amour. You may be familiar with some of their blogs -- but Sarah's in particular is brand new, so check them all out!
at 6:25 PM