October 8, 2008

Altered Photo Album


A few days ago I had on a brown pair of pants with a robin's egg blue shirt. I really liked the color combination and thought to myself I'd have to use it to create something. Today's challenge at Wednesday Stamper calls for brown and another color. So this combo came to mind as I altered the front of this photo album.

Stamps by Paperbag Studios, Cloud 9 Designs and Art Impressions.



It's a similar design to one I did previously as I'm creating an inventory of art to sell. These photo albums make the perfect canvas.


Only two more days until a new vintage forum opens! On Friday, October 10th Vintage Veranda will make its debut.

You can click on the blinkie on the left hand side of my blog to get there and see all the details!

21 comments:

Stempelfrosch said...

Fantastic work! Love your photo album and blue/brown is perfect!
Lg Anke

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!

Rosie said...

Beautiful - and a lovely colour combination, though we would call it "duck egg blue"!

Sandy said...

Wow Louise this is wonderful.
Fabulous book. Love them.

Anonymous said...

beautiful book Louise!!

Barbara said...

This looks great Louise

vintage wil said...

fantastic work !!!

Faye said...

Gorgeous cover, Louise. And your new vintage website looks exciting. Eager to see the first entry.

Jacqueline said...

Really pretty colour combo and I love your stamping.
Looks like you will have a advance your date opening a week - the 3rd was last week!

Willy said...

Beautiful cover, Louise!

Astrid Maclean said...

Gorgeous combination, your cover looks great!

Rosie said...

Can't wait for VV to open... I love this photo album Louise - great images and colours together!

http://truutske.blogspot.com said...

Very great idea.
Beautiful card.

Anonymous said...

Wonderful color combo. Must keep that in mind when I go back into the crafting room this week.

Buffy said...

Wow this is beautiful. I bet the rest of the album will be too.

Anonymous said...

Wow this is going to be a awesome album! Great cover!

Robin said...

Love the color combo Louise! Great job as usual!

Angelina said...

Great idea! Beautiful cover!

Barbara Hagerty said...

It's wonderful, Louise! And I love the camera on the tripod!

Yitte said...

Beautiful color combination!!

~*~Patty S said...

and what a great combo it is Louise!!! You've matched the ribbon so perfectly too!