Wow, what a challenge today at Wednesday Stamper -- Metal. I had a piece of metal that was red on one side and silver on the other. It was pretty crumbled with jagged edges so I ran it through my die cut machine and that straightened it out. I then decided to emboss this holly onto it. That turned out well, so I colored the holly leaves with metal paint and then stamped some script onto them with black Staz-0n.
That's where the problems started because some of the script went off onto the red metal background. So I figured I could cover it with some alcohol inks (I'm so inspired by Tim Holtz these days with his 12 Tags of Christmas:)
Turns out the alcohol ink actually removed some of the red color in my metal. But since it also removed the script, I went with it.