January 16, 2009

Vintage Veranda Challenge

Our Guest Artist this month at Vintage Veranda is Jacqueline from My Scrapbasket. She has posted a challenge this month to make a grid card. She is so good at this -- but definitely a challenge for me. I made this simple card using one of the images from Art Creations Friday and some landmark images from Crafty Individuals.
If you'd like to join in the challenge you can find out the how-to's over Vintage Veranda. Oh, and Jacqueline is offering up an RAK to a random participant, too!


4 comments:

Jacqueline said...

Absolutely LOVE this card! I wanted to say originally that it doesn't have to be difficult - and you have proved this! Thanks for sharing and joining in!

azLizJane said...

Beautiful! This image is my most favorite of all the images from ACF so far and I love how you used it. She is definitely dreaming of the journey.

Liz

Viola said...

Lovely work again! :o)

Kris Dickinson said...

This is lovely Louise!