February 16, 2009

Winter Haven's Ugly Paper Challenge







One of the challenges at Winter Haven (see the banner on the left to find out about Stamp Haven's winter event) was to volunteer to receive some pretty ugly paper and see what you can create with it. This paper used in these three cards was part of what I received. I found by using great stamps by Oxford Impressions, the paper started to look a lot better.
Wait till you see what I created with the neon pink and green vellum.........

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Your ugly paper looks fabulous!! Can't wait to see your vellum creation.

azLizJane said...

The vintage stamps make the paper look great! Wow! I too am looking forward to your pink and green creation.

Liz

Kris Dickinson said...

I think you did a great job with these Louise! Not ugly at all!