June 18, 2009

Encouragement Card


This card is made from some repurposed Martha Stewart cards I found at Big Lots. They have thank you written across the front in small print. But I loved the way the bottom was cut out and embossed. So I figured at $2 for 40 cards with matching envelopes I could easily find a way to cover the thank you and repurpose these cards. I had punched a bunch of these flowers previously, adding the button and stickles around the edges.
Today Jacqueline had a challenge on her blog to use this verse on an encouragement card for someone. Since I had the actual stamp from Art Impressions with these verse, I was able to stamp it right on my patterned paper. I make quite a lot of encouragement cards like this as our church has a card ministry and is always looking for handmade cards of this variety.

2 comments:

Jacqueline said...

Ideal! I'm always so encouraged and inspired by you!

nise said...

Excellent job, Super Shopper!! Darling card, perfect verse and fabulous presentation.