June 16, 2009

Tag Tuesday -- Challenge #5


Welcome to Challenge #5 at Tag Tuesday. Let me start by saying I spent all weekend making tags for our Local Stamp Store's anniversary event this weekend. I am going to be demo-ing masks by Tim Holtz and Heidi Swapp which are perfectly sized for tags.
Needless to say, I am using one of these as my challenge tags for today. The theme will be masks, but feel free to use masking in any number of ways, either a pre-made one, one you make on our own, or just masking an image you've stamped before you stamp over it.
Post a link to your tag here, so we can all come and see it.
Have fun creating!
~~~~~~~~~~~
Details on my tag: Background mask by Heidi Swapp. I used distress inks to stamp over the mask.
Image by Collage Visions. Sentiment by Crafty Secrets.

21 comments:

Christine said...

Here is my TAG for this week’s challenge. Thanks so much for looking!

kathy said...

Louise love your tag -- trying to get back in the groove of things -- Can't wait to see what everyone has created -- I made a handmade cloud mask and chalked
around it -- Then pics and stamped it with distress ink - Kathy - ga

Evelyn S. said...

I combined challenges today, Louise because I used a Quietfire sentiment. I've uploaded my tag, created with Heidi Swapp masks and Glimmer Mists. Thanks for the great challenges!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/26473210@N04/3632485703/

Brenda said...

Louise, I so wish I was going to your mask demo!!!! This was fun, and messy...I get carried away with inking :)
here is my tag:
http://bhuronlighthouse.blogspot.com/

Shelly Hickox said...

Adorable tag Louise! I love this challenge - masks are so much fun!

Here's mine!

Cynthia said...

great tag...also liked the sampler of definition tags....

Sarah said...

Lucky you to get to demo fun stuff! Your tag is really sweet.
Here's mine.

Char said...

My entry. Thank you.

Char said...

Hi Me again. I just can't seem to remember to comment when I sign in. I do love your tag. The mask is fabulous and so is the baby.

Lynn Stevens said...

Your tag ia adorable Louise. My Dog Tag is on my blogtrashtotreasureart

Robin said...

What a sweet tag Louise! Mine is on my blog A Robin's Nest

Kris Dickinson said...

Great challenge Louise! Here's mine: Watcher in the Woods

~~TFL! - Kris

Kris Dickinson said...

...oh and I love your tag too Louise!

Anonymous said...

Louise...your tag is so sweet and lovely :)

joanne wardle said...

yay I took part this week, louise
here's my tag

Your tag is lovely

Anke said...

Beautiful tag !!!

Anke

Rhonda said...

Great challenge. My tag is on my blog, thanks for looking. Cheers, Rhonda

http://lostincardland.blogspot.com/2009/06/tag-tuesday.html

Tine said...

Hello!
Oh Louise, what a nice exampletag!
Here is my Tag:
http://nordseetine.blogspot.com/2009/06/tag-tuesday-bei-louise5.html#links
Have a nice day!
Tine

Ellen said...

i love your sample and ll the other tags on the post above that.
mine can be seen here

ScrappyPam said...

Here's mine - thanks for looking!

ScrappyPam Designs

Ann said...

Here's my Masked Tags
Thanks for the fun challenge!