July 27, 2009

Magazine Inspired Tag Challenge -- Sampler

Many remarked this week they thought my "magazine inspiration" was definitely a challenge. But it was very cool to see what these bloggers came up with when challenged. I was so impressed by these contributions. I thought this week if you haven't already I'd let you pop over to their blogs to see what they created:
Pam chose a background from her country living magazine.
Char used a travel zine background for her tag.
This daisy background was embellished to perfection by Sarah.
Lynn blew me away with her fauna and dragonfly tag.
Faye did a new twist on the perfume bottle.
I love what Christine did with the man's shirt on her tag.Love what Nancy did with this vintage cocoa ad.
Evelyn rocked this challenge with her violin.
Talk about sweet feet -- Buffy's tag was divine!
I love what Rhonda did with these vases!
Jacqueline made two tags, but I really love the one with her garden pot.
And a vintage magazine was Paula's inspiration.

3 comments:

nise said...

Amazing! You sure got a bunch of talented friends ALL over! Really enjoy this tag thing, Louise. And glad to see you can make your own challenges work double duty.

Buffy said...

I love this! How clever. I forgot about the challenge,I'll try to get something done tomorrow but I've been so busy not to much time for art!UGH!!!!

綜廉 said...

宜蘭民宿
宜蘭民宿
宜蘭民宿
宜蘭民宿
花蓮民宿
花蓮民宿
畫廊
機車排氣管精品改裝
氣喘痛風過敏
台北桃園搬家
台北桃園搬家
搬家公司
搬家
搬家公司
清潔公司
搬家
搬家公司
清潔
日本料理
清潔
清潔公司
清潔
看護中心
胎毛筆
清潔公司
會計
公司登記
公司註冊
輕鋼架