December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas to one and all!
I am so blessed to have made so many friends through blogland.  I appreciate every one of you.
I thought I'd share some of the things that showed up in the mail this Christmas season.




This lovely ATC came from Nancy who makes everything she creates look so effortless.
I love her style.
  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Sarah sent this card.   I love the way she embossed the snowflakes on patterned paper.
Sarah is a special friend that I got to meet in person when we bunked together on the Tim Holtz cruise.   And, happily, I'll be going down to Texas to visit with her again in January!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This gorgeous card has an alcohol ink background which is so, so lovely.  It came from Pam and her DH -- who I also got to meet on the cruise in October.  I'll be seeing Pam again in Janaury, too.   Yup, the party is at Sarah's house!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


This is an absolutely stunning card I received from Barbara, another blogging friend.  You know I love the tag here, plus the ripped and gilded edges making this a very gorgous card.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


You probably can all guess who this tag came from because Jacqueline's work is so distinctive.  I love everything she makes.  It's now hanging on my tree!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Kris sent this ATC -- the detail on here is unbelieveable.  Until you see one of Kris' creations IRL, it's hard to get the full effect.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


And this terrific pendant came from Lynn.  I'm just blown away by all the talent that lady has!
This was very special and it's hanging on my tree, too!,

6 comments:

Sue McGettigan said...

Merry Christmas Louise!

Celestial Charms said...

Such lovely cards and tags all. Have a very Merry and cozy Christmas!
Maureen

Robin said...

Such beautiful cards and tags! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Louise. See you in January!

Robin

Rhonda said...

I hope your Christmas is the Merriest, Louise! Cheers - Rhonda

Lynn Stevens said...

What a Lovely collection of cards and tags. How wonderful you have met such sweet friends through blogging and now your getting together for a party in Texas! Thats gonna be some party!!!!!I hope your Christmas is the Merriest
and have a Joyful New Year!

Jann said...

Merry Christmas, Louise, to you and to your family!