March 30, 2010

Tag Tuesday Challenge #45 -- Stuck on Collage

This week's  challenge really combines two ideas that have been floating around in my head:  One is to make a collaged tag.  The other is to use stickers. 
I am sure all of us have some stickers stashed away somewhere. I know I have quite a bit -- I like my stickers.   So I've given myself permission to use them in this week's challenge:
Create a collaged tag using at least one sticker.
(For my tag I used an old 7 Gypsies package.   I ended up not covering up the tab because I thought it fit in with my collage.  My stickers include my compass, two postage stamps, heart, metal label as well as my measuring tapes.)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So glad to see so many participants last week.  I think it was a record number of participants.   Also glad to see not one single tag with a little bit of color added in -- everyone strictly adhered to the black and white only theme:):) 
Mr. Linky seems to be a hit.  I'm thrilled that worked out.  If you have any problems with using it, just send me an e-mail, and I'll be happy to help out.
*    *    *    *    *




18 comments:

Anonymous said...

a beautifully created tag Louise x

Suzanne C said...

Lovely tag! You have some wonderful stickers. I am going to have to dig. I think I only have cute stickers that the kids buy when I go to the stamp store. :)

Jacqueline said...

Your tag is really beautiful in this collage style!! AND you even did some recycling...
Nice theme this week and I reckon there are a lot of ways to interpret 'stickers'. It's going to be exciting to see!

Lara said...

Very nice!!!

Sarah said...

Oh, Louise, I really like this challenge and your tag is fantastic. I love it!! Sorry I won't be able to participate this week...unless you want Dora or Sponge Bob stickers!!! LOL

kathy said...

Louise so yummy - i do love 7 gypsies -- Kathy - ga ♥

joy said...

Love your collaged tag, Louise! Since I have an obsession with Paris, most of my stickers are Paris-related. This challenge was so much fun and I actually (finally) got Mr. Linky to "linky" to my post!!!!!

Can't wait to see all the tags this week.

Deb (dcorder) said...

OH! I love the idea of using the packaging for the tag. FAB IDEA!!! Not sure I have any stickers - I'll have to look. :)

peggy gatto said...

Lovely tag!!!!
Made me re think using stickers!!!
I have some very pretty ones and now a different way to use them!
Thanks!

Nancy said...

I love how you used the package as the tag base..brilliant idea! It's a lovely tag and your stickers make a wonderfully eclectic grouping. Love it!

Faye said...

Louise, your tag is really beautiful. I love the stickers you've used and the tape across the bottom. My entry is

HERE

ScrappyPam said...

How clever that you kept the header of the packaging! It looks great!

Wendy said...

Great tag. I love that you used the 7 Gypsy packaging for the tag, neat idea.

Evelyn S. said...

I've had a container of stickers for a very long time, and it was fun choosing the ones to use on this tag!

Lynn Stevens said...

Louise, Your tag is just so creative, to use the packaging is so clever. I'll be back to do one soon. I have work this week, yeah!!!

Ellen said...

that 's a great base as the tag.
Stickers yes, a drawer full but I hardly use them anymore.

Lori said...

Done! Love the use of the 7 Gypsy packaging, Louise. A girl after my own heart! lol I love the Mr. Linky, it works great!

Suzie said...

Love your wonderful challenges, you really do inspire everyone to try things out of their comfort zone. Thanks for all your inspiration.