I was thrilled to see the enthusiasm expressed about these glue books. So many of you commented you'd like to try these and it seems the idea is spreading like wildfire.
I showed a lot of my favorite pages last post but I wanted to show you the cover I made as well as a few of my other pages.
Here's the cover:
I had previously created the insert and had it matted with an ivory mat. I decided after I had attached it to the cover that I would stamp the script squares and butterflies all around the mat. I was a nervous wreck, because I thought for sure I'd ruin it. Amazingly it came out just right and everything fit!
Here are some pages that show how I tried to fit my collage into the design of the book -- which as I said had very large flowers throughout:
And a couple more of my vintage image pages:
This last one was a super easy one, but I was just so glad to find a place to put this collage sizing wheel which I never use!