I'm not a trained artist by any means, but I usually can identify a work of art by Monet when I see one. Likewise, I'm finding out I can spot the work of many of our Tuesday Taggers more easily all the time. Which I think is very cool.
So I thought this week we could create tags using all of very favorite things and those things which have become signature items so to speak. (Let me just give an example -- if I don't see a butterfly on Jacqueline's tag this week I'll be very surprised. )
For those of you who have just joined the TT lately, this will give us a chance to get to know you and the things you like better, so don't let this challenge scare you off.
Note: You can use just one thing or ten....like I did.
On to my tag for this week. Here are my favorite things which it includes:
2. A romantic look
3. Vintage images
4. Background text (love this German text stamp by Artistic Outpost)
6. Crocheted Flowers (Got this one from Pam's Etsy shop). Thanks Lori for
the flower I placed in the middle.
7. The torn paper look (check out the polka dot strip next to the image).
9. Typewriter key alphabet (Love these and have three sheets of them to send as an RAK for someone who participates in this challenge).
10. It's a tag -- love that look. Which should be no surprise to anyone.