December 6, 2010

Tim's 12 Tags -- Day 6

No tag on Day 5 from me -- it was just too busy of a day.  When I had a little time in the evening I was too tired to really get inspired.  So I'm letting Day 5 go and moving on to Day 6.
Which was a little interesting given that the main focus of Tim's tag was a very large reindeer and I only had one rather small reindeer stamp to try and substitute.   So I made up for his size by giving him a shiny red nose!
I liked the idea of creating a woodland scene though and added a rusty metal moon to mine.
His tissue paper ribbon at the bottom was a great touch and I carried the music theme to the top of mine by stamping on my ribbon.  Along with a little jingle bell I added.

Feeling much better now knowing I didn't miss another day.........



18 comments:

Lori said...

Awesome substitutions, Louise, I love the reindeer! And the little red nose is perfect!

kathy said...

OH so cute -- you always create lovely things -- KAthy - ga ♥

Donna said...

Gorgeous Tag again. Loving that leaping Reindeer with his red nose!
Donna x

Meggymay said...

Great tag, love your substitutes, the reindeer is Fabulous.

Hellemor said...

So cute and lovely. Love the idea with the snap fastener. very creative.

Nancy said...

Beautiful....I love your unique variations! I'm having such fun seeing what you will come up with using Tim's inspiration!
blessings...

Paper Paradise said...

You always create such beautiful tags. It is difficult to keep up sometimes. I have only done three myself, but am happy to just fit in what I can manage in the time available. x

Meggymay said...

Great tag, love your moon.

Joan said...

A lovely tag, love that cute little reindeer and the rusty moon,great idea to use the snap fasteners on the sentiment tag.

nise said...

Thanks for getting me motivated again, Louise. Hadn't been stamping hardly at all and you &
T!m's Tags are sparking my creativity.

Jo said...

I like yours better more subtle

Lynn Stevens said...

Its darling Louise, great take on day 6, I just finished mine but will wait to post tomorrow, Congrats again on being published such a great variation on that text stamp.

Vic said...

It's a great tag! Love your inovations!

joy said...

Love the variations you have done with Tim's tag - the moon is a great touch!

Elwa said...

Nice reindeer! Just wait until I show you mine... It is a substitue - could be a goat!

Suzanne C said...

Lovely tag. The reindeer is beautiful! Love your improvisations on your tag.

Renée M-B. said...

I love this!

ScrappyPam said...

I thought I had already posted a comment, but obviously not... I seem to be missing some days! Anyway, love your tag! Love the background and the shiny red nose.

Great job on keeping up with the tags. With everything going on here, I gave up before I even started! LOL