May 31, 2012

Be Fabulous -- Just Bee-Cuz!

For today's card I created a little pocket using the collage stamp from Be Fabulous and then added a couple of tags sticking out of it with the sentiment from Just Bee-Cuz.   Which is how I got my snappy title for this post:):)  I actually cut the bee stamp out from Just Bee-Cuz, too, and added it to my collage because I wanted a bigger one for this card.
Oh, and I can't forget the background.   I just adore the Gingham Background stamp.  I'm using it on everything.   No need to buy gingham patterned paper any more!
All stamps are by Red Rubber Designs.

6 comments:

Kate Yetter said...

Very pretty! Love the pocket idea. Interactive elements are so fun!

Lynn Stevens said...

What a fun card, so perfect for spring and summer. I can almost hear those bee's a buzzin.
hugs Lynn

Pam said...

That gingham background works so well! Lovely card. I always like it when you do the pockets and tags!

Sarah said...

It is funny that we picked to use the same stamp set this week. Love your summery take on this stamp.

Paula-Kay Bourland said...

Great card, Louise. Yes, I love the Gingham Background stamp too! Very versatile.

Debra Miller said...

Great card Louise! The gingham background is a wonderful touch, with these beautiful flowers.