June 7, 2012

Red Rubber Designs Blog Hop

It is the First Thursday of the month, so that means we have New Releases at Red Rubber Designs! June is about scrapbooking at RRD. All month, the design team will be posting scrapbook ideas like - layouts, mini albums, art journals, and embellishment ideas etc...all using the newly released June stamp sets. Today, each member of the design team created a scrapbook page featuring the June Spotlight Stamp Set "Happily Grateful".


For my layout I used patterned papers from the Hemingway paper pack and used the Happily Grateful set to create the foliage, flowers, butterflies and sentiment running down the side of my layout.
(Yup, that 's me on the far right with older sister next to me and then baby sister:)

We have a contest along with our blog hop -- a Scavenger Hunt!  Each design team blog shown below will have a different question about Red Rubber Designs and the answers can all be found in the Red Rubber Designs Store http://www.red-rubber-designs.com/
Once you find all 7 answers to the questions, email your answers to contest@RedRubberDesigns.com with your name and email address. If you answered correctly, your name will be entered into a drawing for the June Spotlight Stamp Set - "Happily Grateful". One winner will be chosen at random. Good luck and Happy Hopping!  Contest ends Sunday, June 10th at Midnight (US-CT)

  My question is:   On the main page, what picture is listed for TAC Swag?

To continue on with our blog hop, here are the design team members and links to their blogs:
   Sarah   
Paula-Kay   
Louise    
KC    
Kate    
Diana 
Debra
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is one of the new sets being released by RRD today.  As you hop along with our blog hop you'll be able to see more of the new releases.   This punctuation set will be a great aid to scrapbookers!

17 comments:

Wordbird said...

Hi Louise. ;D What a fun sister layout! You are so talented at mixing patterned papers. Wish I was! This really makes me want to make one with my sisters too!

Kate Yetter said...

I really love the bling on the butterflies. The blue background paper is so soft and pretty. Love it!
Kate

Paula-Kay Bourland said...

Nice layout. I love seeing family photos. You used cheery colors.

Debra Miller said...

Wonderful layout, so many great details!

KC Eddy said...

Great Layout! Love the soft colors and textures!

Rebecca Hughey said...

Great layout. Red Rubber Designs' Design team is super talented.

Wendy Zick said...

I love your layout! Great use of embellishments!

Sarah said...

Fun page with lots of texture, nice colors and a little love thrown in for good measure. Nicely done, Louise!

cdeasey said...

So sweet - You are blessed to have sisters.

Lori said...

Beautiful layout Louise! I really like this stamp set, you've showcased it beautifully!

Pam said...

What a beautiful layout! Every time I look at it I notice something new. Great use of the paper and the stamp - Love it!

Unknown said...

Great page! That is some of my most favorite paper!!!

Susan said...

Gorgeous LO - love the use of Hemingway.

Jacqueline said...

Wow Louise, that is SO BEAUTIFUL!!

Unknown said...

Your page is beautiful!

Pam said...

So pretty!

Lynn Stevens said...

Lovely page Louise. Great seeing all the different ways to use the stamp set.

Farm chicks was awesome, believe me if I could have afforded the dress form she would have been mine as I spied her first. Sucks to be poor. LOL
hugs Lynn