August 16, 2012

Red Rubber Designs -- Just Because Challenge

The third Thursday of every month Red Rubber Designs invites you to join us in a "Just Because" Flicker challenge. I love the recipe challenge that is the theme for August.
To participate you need only create something using the following "ingredients."
  • Use 1 stamped image as your focal point.
  • Use 1 sentiment
  • Use something sparkly
  • Use ribbon
  • Upload your creation to the RRD Flicker group using the tag JB0812. You'll be eligible to win a prize as well! You can find more details on the Red Rubber Designs blog.



I created a tag following this recipe using RRD stamps from the Joy and Peace and Vintage Santa sets.

9 comments:

Sarah said...

This is just plain gorgeous, Louise. I love your choice of the bright green...really pops!

KC Eddy said...

I love your color choice!! And the details are beautiful!!

Debra Miller said...

Love the stitching you added and the masked background - Lovely Louise.

nise said...

This makes me think of the old ornaments that my Mom has and Christmas of my childhood. Thanks for the memories with a pretty green card. Happy Weekend!

Jacqueline said...

Wow! Gorgeous, such a beautiful color green!

Sophie said...

Ein wunderschönes weihnachtliches tag.
Und auch deine anderen Werke gefallen mir sehr gut.
Und darum bin ich nun auch dein Fan :-)

Liebe Grüße

Pam said...

Love it! Love the colors and the embellishments - beautiful!

Barb said...

Beautiful, luv the added stitching for accent. Ü
Barb

Lynn Stevens said...

Oh my gosh you really are going to be ready for Christmas this year. I need some of you to rub off on me! Awesome tag!
hugs Lynn