April 1, 2007

Inchie Cards

Yesterday I promised some Inchie cards and here they are. Once you've got your Inchies made, all kinds of ideas for cards pop into your head. And, really, the hard part is done, I think. I tried to group together several Inchies where the colors complimented each other. On these first two cards I decided to outline the Inchies in gold Krylon pen. It helps them to stand out a little more. I arranged them on some background paper and added some coordinating paper strips. I very much like the way they turned out.
I've got more cards waiting to be made from all the Inchies I showed yesterday. I also know I can keep them to use them in altered projects and things of that sort.

The Celebrate card is a totally different style, but I was so excited when I discovered that the Cuttlebug embossing folder I used here is just the perfect size to showcase an Inchie. Since the embossing folder is generic, you could include just about any kind of Inchie. The hat is from one of the Michael's clear $1 sets. The paper is Die Cuts with a View Spring Stack.

6 comments:

Joan said...

Adorable. Thanks for sharing these. Your blog is great.

Anonymous said...

Love your inchies and cards. Thanks for showing us the one with the cb embossed frame. I have the funky squares and never could figure out what to do with it. Now I know.

liannallama said...

wow! They all look super!

Jacqueline said...

Fabulous cards!! Just gorgeous!

Trish D said...

I'm loving this idea - I must admit I hadn't gotten on the inchie bandwagon, but I may just have to crank out a few now...

Godelieve said...

Beautiful cards! Love how you used your inchies!