July 23, 2007

ATC Alert/Wednesday Stamper

Last night I was at a local scrapbooking store which hosted an ATC class with Claire Hampton, senior educator for Hampton Arts (no relation). Claire is a real kick and the class was tons of fun.. We were given a bag of odds and ends (bits and bobs she calls them) and given free reign to create ATC's using some of the background techniques she demonstrated.

I had previously only made one ATC in my life, so I was really wanting to give it another try.

This is the first one I made -- and probably my favorite. The only thing I added of my own was the martini charm. Found it at home and thought it was just the perfect touch.

We all were given pages from a book to look for random phrases we could use on our ATC's. My page was about a political election. Oddly enough, phrases used out of context can add a whole lot of fun to your ATC.




And two more...




The theme over at Wednesday Stamper is an open theme so I think maybe I'll offer these up as my submission.

11 comments:

Dymphie said...

Love them all Louise :-) You've learned some great techniques and I'm sure you had a lot of fun too. It shows!

Michele Kovack said...

WOW! These are fantastic! Wish I could have been there!

Anonymous said...

Great ATCs. I just love the attitude of the lady in the first one.

Anonymous said...

really beautiful ATCs!!!!

Galina Varese said...

Great ATCs. Love the baby and the old man with the watch.

Anonymous said...

Lucky girl! And the ATCs are great. Like the martini and the joy and the wolf especially.

Vintage Papers said...

all your atc's are fantastic! what a fun class this must have been!

stamp and scrape said...

I wish I had come with you...
All really good, but I agree that the 1st is also my fav.
Ros

Night Owl Designs said...

These are gorgeous! I think the first ATC is my fav, too :o)

Viola said...

Love them all! So beautiful!

Michelle said...

Beautiful ATCs! I love ATCs, and yours are just great!