August 12, 2007

Back to School


I made this card for a contest several months ago but decided now was a good time to post it. My son is leaving to go finish up his last year of college this week, so I've got school on my mind. I don't remember who makes this paper, but it looks like something DaisyD's would make, doesn't it? It was a school collage sheet, but I cut it up and made it a collage that worked on my rectangle. The only stamping on this card is the "School Day's which are by Inkadinkado clear stamps. The alphabet ribbon is by Remember When and the buttons are by Joanne's Crafts. Didn't win anything in the contest, but I still like this card.

6 comments:

Sandy said...

Ooooh I like it too! It does look like BG, I think your guess is spot on. :)

Anonymous said...

Great card. I like all the bright colors..

Unknown said...

Great card...and I love those colors. I wish my brain worked like that. I really appreciate collage work...but my brain won't let me do it. LOL!

Vintage Papers said...

love the vintage feel of this and the accents of primary colors!

Viola said...

Wonderful card!

Ila said...

Fabulous! I love the ribbon you have here and that collage sheet image is wonderful.